JKCET(Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam, conducted every once in a year for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Physiotherapy, Diploma Dental Hygiene and B.E. JKOPEE( Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination) manages this examination.
JKCET is conducted in offline mode. Most probably the application forms will be available online in the 3rd week of January 2018 until 4th week of February 2018. To be eligible for JKCET 2018, a candidate must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir and qualify 10+2 with PCM and English.
Candidates who successfully register will be eligible to obtain JKCET Admit Card from either online (jakbopee.org) or offline mode (visit the Help-desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE).
The examination centers will be allotted by the Board of Professional Entrance Examination and the information regarding this will be available on the admit card.
For all those appearing in the exam, here’s what to bring and not bring at JKCET Exam Center:
WHAT TO BRING AT JKCET 2108 EXAM CENTER?
Many of the candidates are confused that what to bring at JKCET exam center. The below-given list will clear all your doubts. Read it carefully:
- JKCET 2018 ADMIT CARD
Admit card is the most important document. Most probably it will be issued in the last week of April 2018. The admit card will contain all the important information regarding the exam. During the exam, you will need to show the invigilator the Admit card so that your identity is ascertained. Check whether the copy is in good condition. Always carry 2 copies so that you have a backup in case one is torn or is missing.
- AADHAR CARD
Candidates are required to present their Aadhar Card at JKCET 2018 Exam Centre. The main purpose of Aadhar Card would be to support the details already present in JKCET 2018 Admit card.
Providing Aadhaar number has been made mandatory for competitive examinations for seats in undergraduate professional courses.
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH
Along with JKCET Admit Card and Aadhar Number, candidates are also required to carry multiple passport size photographs to the exam center. The Photographs must be same as used in JKCET 2018 Application Form.
The purpose behind photographs at exam center is documentation process. This is done to ensure clarity and transparency in the process.
WHAT NOT TO BRING AT JKCET 2018 EXAM CENTER?
Candidates are required to bring the above-mentioned documents at JKCET 2018 Exam Centres. However, the conducting body also restricts entry of several other documents/things inside the test venue. Here is the list of things you are not allowed to take inside JKCET 2018 Exam Centre.
- Electronic Devices including mobile phone, calculators, digital watches(analog watches are allowed) and other such electronic devices are banned inside the exam hall and should not be brought along.
- Rough Paper: Candidates are provided with sheets for rough work and hence the institution does not allow any type of paper inside JKCET 2018 Test venue. However, candidates are allowed to carry Admit Card and other necessary documents.
- Wallets: In addition to electronic devices and rough papers, candidates are also not allowed to carry their wallets inside the test venue. However, the test venue does not guarantee the safety of their wallets if handed over and thus candidates should make proper preparations prior to JKCET 2018 Exam.
Note: Please note that the authorities at the exam hall will not be responsible for your bags. Carry a small bag with no valuables – just some water and important documents which are essential. You can leave the bag outside in the area provided for the same by the authorities.
JKCET 2018 EXAM CENTER INSTRUCTIONS
These are some guidelines for candidates to follow on the test day. Please read it carefully and follow the instructions.
- Reach the test venue 90 minutes prior to the exam. Check the seating arrangement and note down your room number.
- No candidate, in any case, will be allowed to enter the examination center after the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam center without admit card.
- Candidates should bring their own stationery for the exam.
We hope you all have jotted down the essential documents to bring along with you. Keep them handy at all times so that the exam is conducted smoothly. We wish you good luck!